Our Guiding Principles
We carry out our work based on our Guiding Principles:
- Manage Your Tax Like It’s Our Own
- Deep Thought Straight Talk
- Add Value To Everything We Do
Let us elaborate.
Manage Your Tax Like It’s Our Own
We know that you don’t want:
- to pay more tax than legally required to,
- to be subject to penalties because you took bad tax planning advice,
- to be challenged by tax office because of poor project execution and documentation,
- to be in dispute with business partners over contracts that were drafted without due care,
- to miss tax filing deadlines and have to pay penalties,
and most of all, you don’t want to be told: “you should have done this and that”.
You can avoid all these issues, and achieve sustainable and defendable tax efficiency, by working with us, because we manage your tax like it’s our own. Your long-term success guarantees our long-term success.
Deep Thought Straight Talk
We look deep into the tax technicality of every issue with due consideration of the actual business operations to advise you practical solutions that work. We will tell you what needs to be done to make it work and manage the process with you. We will tell you the risks involved, and how to manage such risks. If other parties such as external advisors need to be involved, we will tell you and help you identify the best people, and we work together with them as a team.
Add Value To Everything We Do
Tax expense is often the largest expense item of a company after salaries and rent. Yet many companies just see it as compliance and never pay much attention to it. From experience, the value that can be created by a good tax advisor often far outweigh the costs of their advice. The key is to find the tax advisor who has the heart: put your business first, see the big picture, pay attention to details, and look for value creation. Value-creation does not necessarily mean tax saving ideas…it can also be pointing out and rectifying non-compliance so that you avoid heavy penalties. At Manage Your Tax, we focus on creating value that exceeds your expectation, so that you always get more in return.